Sunday 14 November 2010

Testing the Nikon D3s

Finally had a decent test of the Nikon D3s in low light with custom settings which I put in last night. Overall it is a fantastic low light level camera with an AF system that doesn't seem fazed by the low light either, it just keeps nailing the subjects. (providing my tracking technique is spot on) I will post more on my findings later this week with some unedited image examples.  As it is late now onto todays images:

Kingfisher with fish at Hayle

Mistle Thrush? at Marazion first one of these I have seen for a while.

Snipe disturbed by a Sparrowhawk which was patrolling the Marsh

Swan

Stonechat in great evening light, this is really worth enlarging

5 comments:

Dominic Gendron said...

Bob, the Stonechaty image is perfect, the colors is awseome and the com,position is simple and effective!

Mark Whittaker said...

Super .. agree with the Stonechat lovely

holdingmoments said...

That Stonechat is perfect Bob. Superb in every way.

Sam and Lisa said...

A cracking set of images Bob. You have got me salivating for the D3s.
Sam

Bobbster said...

Thanks for all the comments and Sam just get the D3s its the dogs!!! of camera's