Tuesday 28 December 2010

My Favorite images of 2010

Finally after much messing around with computer software/updates/ftp addresses etc I have managed to get a slideshow on line of my favourite 2010 images. Ideally one per month but some months were a bit lean in images. Anyway as a bonus I picked out 16 instead of the normal 12. Some of the images are picked not for quality but content, others because of the difficulty getting the image and the rest because I like them! A small description is below each image and all can be viewed by following the link here:

http://www.bobsharplesphotography.co.uk/Slideshow2010/index.htm

Wishing you all a happy new year and lots of good pictures for 2011, hopefully!

4 comments:

holdingmoments said...

An excellent selection Bob. Great images there.
The shot of the Heron juggling the fish is a perfect capture.

Ashley Hugo said...

Brilliant images, very inspirational!

Sam and Lisa said...

That is a superb set Bob, the Kestrel with prey does it for me.
Sam

Unknown said...

Super selection of images difficult to say which is the best but I do love the Chough and Kestrel shots.